YU Got This! Academic Tips and Tools for End of Term
Are you looking for tips and strategies for:
- managing your time to create an end-of-term study plan;
- academic writing and research; or
- preparing for online exams?
If so, then this workshop is for you!
- You must register with a York U email address.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
- This workshop will introduce you to practical strategies for end-of-term assignments and exams using interactive activities and demonstrations.
- Representatives from Learning Skills Services, the Libraries, the Writing Centre and the ESL Open Learning Centre will all be present to answer your questions.
- This workshop will repeat content from YU Got This! in March 2021.
The Learning Commons
This special event is co-hosted by:
To learn more about the Learning Commons, visit learningcommons.yorku.ca.