York U Photo Challenge
Winter is almost here! Before the snow and ice arrive take a self-guided walk down memory lane on York’s Keele campus with the York U Photo Challenge this November – find the beautiful art pieces, buildings, and landmarks listed below, snap some photos and submit them for a chance to win a $100 York U Bookstore gift card. Don’t miss out on this fun, family-friendly opportunity to return to campus as part of York U’s gradual campus re-opening. No photography skills are required!
To enter the contest you must:
- Download the York U Photo Challenge checklist;
- Take original photos of a minimum of FOUR landmarks, statues, buildings or spaces from the York U Photo Challenge photo checklist;
- Submit four or more photos by 11:59 pm ET on November 29 to be eligible to receive a complimentary gift. You can submit photos by
- Posting on Twitter or Instagram from a public account – your post must include the hashtag #YUPhotoChallenge and tag @YorkUAlumni; OR
- Submitting your photos using the York U Photo Challenge submission form.
Your photo submission will be entered into a random draw to win one of three $100 York University Bookstore gift cards! The Alumni Engagement will randomly draw three lucky participants and winners will be contacted on or after Dec. 1, 2021.
This event is open to York alumni and students. Click here to read the full contest rules and regulations.
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Chang, Planner, Alumni Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.