Well-being for Academic & Personal Success
Transitioning to university is challenging enough during the best of times. As we navigate the hybrid learning environment, many of us are coping with ‘change fatigue’ as we continue to adapt to the uncertainty of the pandemic. The quality of our well-being impacts everything from academic success, physical health, our ability to manage stressors and our relationships with loved ones.
Join the Peer Health Educator Team as we:
- Discover mental health and well-being supports on and off campus
- Learn wellness strategies to optimize your learning and manage stress
- Debunk university lifestyle myths about health and nutrition and find accessible ways to make change
To reserve your spot, please complete our registration form.
Before attending the presentation:
- Log into your Zoom account (with your Passport York credentials) prior to clicking the meeting link.
- Fill out our anonymous Pre-Test Form (it takes less than 1 minute to complete). This form helps us ensure our presentation meets the needs of the student body.