Service Provider Workshop
Student Accessibility Services at York University offers a three-hour workshop to high-school service providers (such as teachers and guidance counsellors) and clinicians who work with students preparing to move on to university. The focus of this workshop is the transition to university for students with disabilities.
Topics of discussion include:
- academic accommodations at post-secondary;
- medical/psychological documentation needed to access academic accommodations;
- registration with our office;
- overview of supports and services available through our office; and
- disability-related financial information such as the Bursary for Students with Disabilities.
This workshop will take place via Zoom on Thursday, Dec. 7 from 9 a.m. to noon. The session will be recorded and emailed to registered participants.
Please register before Dec. 7. Complete this Registration Form. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.