Reproductive Health 101
According to the WHO, reproductive health implies that people are able to have a satisfying and safe sex life and that they have the capability to reproduce and the freedom to decide if, when, and how often to do so.
At Health Education & Promotion, we aim to support the WHO’s goals through educating and spreading awareness on reproductive health topics, in order to provide students with the tools needed to make decisions that support their reproductive health in ways they see fit.
Join the peer health educator team as we explore the following topics:
- Understanding the conception process & bust common myths
- Understanding the menstruation process
- Explore contraceptive options
- Learn about reproductive healthcare services and resources available to students
To reserve your spot, please complete our registration form.
Before attending the presentation:
- Log into your Zoom account (with your Passport York credentials) prior to clicking the meeting link.
- Fill out our anonymous Pre-Test Form (it takes less than 1 minute to complete). This form helps us ensure our presentation meets the needs of the student body.