Navigating Physical Health Resources at York University
The quality of your physical health and well-being impacts everything from managing your stress, make time for your loved ones, and still working towards your academic success. However, it can sometimes be challenging to know which resources are out there to help you upkeep your physical health as students!
Join the Peer Health Educator Team, as they…
- Introduce what OHIP and UHIP are;
- Highlight what you can do when you are feeling sick;
- Guide you through the student accessible primary care resources available; and
- Guide you through further on campus resources for maintaining your physical health!
To reserve your spot, please complete our registration form.
Before attending the presentation:
- Log into your Zoom account (with your Passport York credentials) prior to clicking the meeting link.
- Fill out our anonymous Pre-Test Form (it takes less than 1 minute to complete). This form helps us ensure our presentation meets the needs of the student body.