Navigating Physical Health Resources at York University
Did you know that maintaining your physical activity can benefit you in many aspects of life, even further than your physical health? However, with the many barriers we face as students, it can sometimes feel challenging to jump start your physical activity journey.
Join the Peer Health Educator Team, as they combat these barriers and guide you through…
- An introduction to physical activity and the many related benefits for students;
- How to combat barriers to engaging in physical activity as students; and
- Resources & tips for how to begin your physical activity journey
To reserve your spot, please complete our registration form.
Before attending the presentation:
- Log into your Zoom account (with your Passport York credentials) prior to clicking the meeting link.
- Fill out our anonymous Pre-Test Form (it takes less than 1 minute to complete). This form helps us ensure our presentation meets the needs of the student body.