Navigating Mental Health Resources
Transitioning to university is challenging enough. The quality of your health and well-being impacts everything from managing your stress, make time for your loved ones, and still work towards your academic success. Join the Peer Health Educator Team to learn how to…
- De-stigmatize mental health and why that is important for you as a student
- Learn about what mental health services and well-being supports are available both on and off-campus
- Learn wellness strategies that explore the interconnections to all forms of health. Optimize your time and energy management.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
To reserve your spot, please complete our registration form.
Before attending the presentation:
- Log into your Zoom account (with your Passport York credentials) prior to clicking the meeting link.
- Fill out our anonymous Pre-Test Form (it takes less than 1 minute to complete). This form helps us ensure our presentation meets the needs of the student body.