Michael Garron Hospitals (Career Fair – Employer Event)
Michael Garron Hospital invites you to our Career Fair on Tuesday, November 7!
This in-person event is open to all individuals who are interested in learning about working at MGH.
Join us to learn about working at MGH and visit the Ken and Marilyn Thomson Patient Care Centre (Thomson Centre), one of Ontario’s newest hospital facilities. The Thomson Centre opened earlier this year and provides eight floors of modern and bright care spaces.
Those attending will:
· Have opportunities to book an interview on the spot
· Meet and network with department leaders
· Explore MGH’s current and future job opportunities
· Learn how MGH supports staff in all stages of their career development
· Location: Michael Garron Hospital, T1 Auditorium
· Address: 825 Coxwell Avenue – Please use Sammon Avenue hospital entrance
· Date and time: Tuesday, November 7, 2023, 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m (drop in at a time that works for you!)
Please bring a resume to this event as there will be opportunities to book an interview on the spot.