LA&PS Research to Impact Workshop Series: Publishing in The Conversation Canada
Join us in this workshop with Scott White, CEO and Editor-in-Chief of The Conversation Canada and the team to learn more about how to get published in this rigorous and increasingly indispensable media resource.
In this session, participants will learn:
- Why publish with the Conversation Canada?
- Who can publish at the Conversation Canada?
- Time-saving tips for the pitch and how to create a punchy pitch
- Examples of previous LA&PS writers
Guest speakers include:
- Scott White, Editor-in-Chief, The Conversation Canada
- Yvonne Su, Assistant Professor, Equity Studies (LA&PS)
- Jack Rozdilsky, Associate Professor, Administrative Studies (LA&PS)