Information session for students taking FA/THEA 3000 regarding the Edinburgh Production Practicum
DO YOU WANT TO…
– Earn course credit while studying at the largest arts festival in the world?
– Put on a show at the oldest continuously operating fringe venue at the first and largest fringe?
– See 3500+ ground-breaking performances and exhibitions from around the world before it goes anywhere else?
– Meet thousands of amazing theatre, performance, dance, media, visual, installations artists from around the world just by going to the pub?
– See what Haggis is all about or wear a kilt?
AT THIS INFO SESSION, you’ll get all the information about…
– How to apply to participate by Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 with either a PROJECT (if you have a show idea) or as an INDIVIDUAL (if you just want to go and jump onto the shows going).
– Details including timeline, expenses, and the logistics. Even if you’re on the fence, submit your application so we can help you find financial support to participate!