Webinar: Indigenous Graduate Scholars Panel (hosted by FGS & CISS)
Are you an Indigenous undergraduate student who would like to learn about graduate studies at York University? It’s never too early or late to ask questions and explore your options for further study!
Facts about Grad Studies at York:
1. We have several funded graduate programs for full time students.
2. We waive the application fee for self-identified Indigenous applicants.
You are invited to attend an exciting and informative session taking place on Tuesday, June 6th, at 12:00 pm (EST) via Zoom webinar online.
This event is jointly hosted by the Centre for Indigenous Student Services and the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Join Indigenous Masters and PhD students (names listed below), Dean & AVP Graduate, York’s Indigenous Recruitment Officer and other staff members from our Faculty for a panel and Q&A session on pursuing graduate studies as an Indigenous student.
Graduate Scholar Panelists:
• Amy Hull (PhD in Communication & Culture student)
• Chandra Maracle (PhD in Environmental Studies student)
• Lance Morrison (MA in Interdisciplinary Studies student)
• Terry Jones (MFA in Film Production student)
REGISTRATION LINK | yorku.zoom.us
Got questions? Please connect with us at FGSNEWS@yorku.ca
We look forward to connecting with you and sharing why Grad Studies at York is for YOU!