Graduate Program in Digital Media Open House
The Graduate Program in Digital Media at York University is now accepting MA, MSc, and PhD applications for Fall 2023. We invite you to join our upcoming Open House sessions, scheduled for Tuesday, November 15 from 12 to 1PM EST and Thursday, November 17 from 3 to 4PM EST.
Please register to attend an Open House session live on Zoom. | RSVP
Graduate Digital Media students will benefit from:
- Hands-on experience using a broad range of digitally supported media;
- Unique, interdisciplinary training combining computational science and artistic practices;
- Generous entrance funding at the MA, MSc and PhD level;
- Reserved teaching opportunities for PhD candidates;
- Flexible course offerings across specializations and access to comprehensive research/training spaces;
- The potential to contribute to scholarly dialogue and community-building through conferences, arts festivals, exhibition and publishing opportunities.
Ongoing faculty research areas include immersive installations, mixed reality, digital fabrication, experimental gaming, autonomous agents for computer games and virtual world applications, human-centered computing, data visualization, live coding, wearable computing, distributed performance, sound, and intelligent environments.
International students – December 15, 2022
Domestic students – January 15, 2023
If you would like to speak with a representative from the department you can contact Helen Ogundeji at email@example.com.