GRADitude | Young alumni speed networking: Meet the 2022 Top 30 Alumni Under 30
Join this virtual speed networking session hosted by alumna Mikhaela Gray (BA ’14, MEd ’18), where you will have the chance to network with some of the 2022 Top 30 Alumni Under 30. Attendees will participate in networking sessions in Zoom breakout rooms hosted by the Top 30 alumni. This is a great opportunity to grow your network and gain some inspiration on ways you can drive positive change personally and professionally. This session is designed for alumni who graduated in the last 10 years. Alumni from all degrees and programs are welcome.
Our host, Mikhaela Gray, is an anti-trafficking advocate and 2021 York U Top 30 Alumni Under 30 recipient.
Featured Top 30 Alumni Under 30 include:
- Alamgir Khandwala (BAS ’17), Manager, Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting at Moneris
- Banin Abdul Khaliq (BA ’16), Reintegration Worker, John Howard Society of York Region
- Bri Darboh (BA ’15, MA ’19), Neuropsychological Assistant & Psychometrist, Wings Neuro Rehab, Toronto; Autism Mentoring Program (AMP) Supervisor &Head of Research and Program Evaluation, York University
- Karissa Barbro (BA ’14), Supply Technician with the Canadian Armed Forces
- Myra Arshad (BBA ’18), co-founder and CEO of ALT TEX
- Osman Naqvi (MMgt ’17), Advisor, Investor Services at Invest in Canada
- Sayjon Ariyarathnam (BA ’16, JD ’20, MBA ’20), Banking and Finance Associate at Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP