Grad Social 2022 – A Virtual Event for Incoming Grad Students
Are you a new graduate student? If so, we look forward to meeting you at the 2022 Grad Social!
This event will be an opportunity for incoming graduate students to meet with our Decanal team and campus partners, to learn about a variety of resources and services available to support your graduate journey. We will have representatives from the following university academic and administrative services:
- York University Libraries
- Teaching Commons
- Graduate Wellness & Counselling
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Student Funding
- Scholarships & Awards
- York University Graduate Students’ Association (YUGSA)
- CUPE 3903
- York International
- Supporting Indigenous Graduate Student Enhancement (SAGE)
- Black Inclusion at York
- Athletics & Recreation
- Atkinson Centre for Mature and Part-time Students (ACMAPS)
- Graduate & Postdoctoral Professional Skills (GPPS)
When: Tuesday, September 6th from 12:00 -1:30pm (EST)
Where: Zoom (link to be directly provided to registrants)
After the main event, we will be hosting individual drop-in sessions where you can learn more and ask questions about graduate wellness & counselling, scholarships & awards, and graduate funding.
To Register: 2022 Grad Social Registration Form
We look forward to meeting with you (virtually) in the Fall.