Glendon Student Consultation on Accessibility
Glendon strives to be a safe, equitable and welcoming environment for all students. This consultation seeks to capture student perspectives in order to create an action plan regarding increased accessibility at Glendon Campus.
If you are a Glendon student who has lived experience with a disability of any kind, we would like to hear from you! We are looking for students to share feedback on their experiences with disability, access, and inclusion in all aspects of their time at Glendon (for example, with the physical campus, in programs and courses, with services and events, etc.). Participants will receive a $25 PC grocery gift card. Register here.
- The conversation will be led by a bilingual facilitator (French & English).
- An ASL interpreter will be present.
- A notetaker will be provided.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- The Skyroom is accessible by elevator.
- The closest accessible washroom will be available across from the Skyroom.
- Participants are free to leave the consultation at any time if they wish to do so.
- Participants will not be asked to share traumatic experiences.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to share feedback, please click here to share your thoughts anonymously via a survey.