Escape If You Can – Haunted House Escape Room
Can you escape our haunted house escape room? Dare to find out! Your group of four has just 15 minutes to escape … or else! Use the clues to break free before time runs out and enjoy an evening of prizes, board games, a photo booth and light refreshments with the 2018-19 #MacMentor team! Costumes are encouraged but not mandatory.
Note: No group? No problem! Join others and make friends on the spot. Photos will be taken at this event. The last group in escape room goes in at 8:30 p.m. An effort has been made to make this event’s catering inclusive; however, we cannot guarantee vegan, vegetarian, kosher or halal options will be available. This is not an allergen-free event. There is a cap of 50 people in the room at any time for fire safety reasons.
Escape room rules:
1. All clues will only be used once throughout the escape.
2. Players must not break or damage any of the clues.
3. Participants are entitled to three hints and must complete the escape within 15 minutes. No extra time will be given.
4. Cell phones cannot be used inside the escape room. You may bring them in but do not use them for photo/video purposes.
5. Do not keep any of the clues, as they will be used for the next group.
6. All participants must sign a release form prior to playing.
Preview waiver at docs.google.com/document/d/1ip8J5DSoYpZcdFH8PlXyFjhs9JCdPTX5MuGlp3kAikg/edit?usp=sharing.
***This is a dry event. No intoxicated individuals will be allowed in and participants must not consume alcohol or drugs during the event. Entry is at one’s own risk.***
Admission cost: free to everyone.
Where: 140 McLaughlin College (Senior Common Room) at York University’s Keele Campus.
When: Oct. 30, 6 to 9 p.m.
Use #MALLEscape to tag your photos and videos from this amazing event!