Employer Recruitment Session: Aviva Canada
Together, we help over thirty-three million people invest in their futures, manage the risks of everyday life, and defy uncertainty.
We’re a global business, operating in fifteen markets around the globe, including the UK, Europe, Asia and Canada. Our ambitions for the future are even bigger.
Our Global Graduate Leadership Program will let you explore this evolving world, first-hand. You’ll move across borders, projects and teams, work at home and abroad, and learn about how our markets operate on-the-ground.
How to Prepare: Learn more about the program on our website and come with questions.
What are the qualifications required?
What we’re looking for:
• A degree (and ability to commence full-time employment in September 2019)
• The ambition to lead at the highest levels
• The propensity to work with different cultures
• The flexibility to move globally
• Multilingual skills would also be an advantage
Registration is required. You may register for this event on the Career Centre’s online system (you must sign up for an account before you will be able to register for any events on the system).