Calumet & Stong Gem Awards 2019-2020 DEADLINE
These awards are given to Calumet College students and Stong College students annually at the Colleges’ Award Ceremony in May/June and underscore the commitment of the Colleges to their shared vision to inspire ‘Inspire learning, leadership and citizenship’.
Eligible students must meet all the minimum criteria outlined below. Please note some awards may have additional criteria.
– Enrolled in undergraduate studies
– Good academic standing (min CGPA of B+)
– Affiliated with Calumet College or Stong College
– Hold a peer leadership position, is a volunteer, or is affiliated in some capacity with Calumet College and/or Stong College. (Please note paid positions will not be considered for these awards. Students must be involved in the Colleges in a voluntary capacity to be nominated for an award.)
– Exhibit the values of Calumet & Stong Colleges: Student-Centric; Collaborative; Mentorship; Engagement; Bold
– Have already completed the Foundational Peer Leadership Training (FPLT)