An Introduction to Systematic Reviews (Part 2)
Attend the second session in this three-part workshop series on systematic reviews. The first session will be offered on Tuesday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the third session will be offered on Thursday, May 9 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This interactive workshop series will provide faculty, graduate students, librarians, and community members with a stronger understanding of the systematic review process and how it can be applied in your own research.
Participants that attend all three sessions will:
• develop a deep understanding of the steps required in a systematic review process with a focus on what needs to be done rather than how to do it;
• identify tools and resources they can use to support the systematic review process; and
• formulate action plans that make the process of conducting systematic reviews more transparent and successful.
While participants are encouraged to attend all three sessions, each separate session will still give you a good base for your future research endeavours.
Please bring with you:
• a laptop for the interactive exercises; and
• a research question that you have been mulling over (it would be good if it was health related as we will be searching in Medline).